RCCG BUILDS AND EQUIPS A NEW DIALYSIS CENTER IN MAIDUGURI
His Love Foundation (HLF), the charity arm of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God will be extending its medical intervention programmes to the people of Maiduguri with the commissioning of Enoch and Folu Adeboye Dialysis Centre at Umoru Shehu Ultra-Modern Hospital, Maiduguri on Monday, 23rd May, 2022 bringing the number of Dialysis machines commissioned across Nigeria to 48.
In the centre, there will be a total of 3 Dialysis Machines, 1 Medical Water Reverse Osmosis Purification System, and 1 dedicated 30KVA generator. The Maiduguri facility is specifically to ensure that the impact of the projects of the charity Organisation continues to spread across the length and breadth of the country.
So far His Love Foundation in the area of health has donated the following:
THE ENOCH AND FOLU ADEBOYE INTENSIVE CARE UNITS in 4 hospitals namely:
• LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, LASUTH, LAGOS STATE.
• PLATEAU STATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, JOS, PLATEAU STATE.
• REDEEMERS HEALTH CENTER, MOWE, OGUN STATE.
• ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL, ONDO, ONDO STATE.
THE ENOCH AND FOLU ADEBOYE DIALYSIS CENTERS in 10 Hospitals across the country:
• HEALING STRIPES DIALYSIS CENTER, ONIRU, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE.
•UMORU SHEHU ULTRA MODERN HOSPITAL, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.
THE DIALYSIS CENTRES AT THE FOLLOWING HOSPITALS ARE TO BE COMMISSIONED LATER THIS YEAR.
• UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL ITUKU-OZALLA, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE.
•THE COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL CENTER, AWKUZU, ANAMBRA STATE.
Also, the foundation has set up a Cancer Screening Centre, The HEALING STRIPES CANCER SCREENING CENTER, Surulere, Lagos State.
• X-ray Units at both ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL, ONDO, ONDO STATE and REDEEMERS HEALTH CENTER, MOWE, OGUN STATE
• The Cardiac Diagnostic Unit at ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL, ONDO, ONDO STATE, and RESETTLEMENT COMMUNITY PRIMARY HEALTHCARE CENTER, Lekki, Lagos State.
His Love Foundation through its various initiatives has impacted over 143 million lives globally and has spent over 27 billion naira in the last 4 years on various social interventions across the country.
The commissioning event will be attended by eminent persons in government and within the Redeemed Christian Church of God leadership.